Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cxphone on android

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by filipvds, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filipvds

Hi,

I've installed v12 in test and on my android phone I've installed the latest client.
    Conclusion:
    - I can register my extension on the phone
    - On the phone I cannot start a call (to another local extension). I always get the message "call forbidden".
    - If I register the extension with x-lite, I can start a call without any problem.
    - With x-lite I can call to the extension on the android phone, I can answer the call, but on the android phone I cannot hear anything. The mic on the android phone records the sound and I can hear it on x-lite.

Is this a configuration issue? On the server-log I get something like "caller unknown".

Filip

2. kevin

kevin Member

@filipvds

Could you PM me pics/screenshots of the relevant config pages of your 3CX Phone for Android?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Could you be a bit more specific, or post the log you are getting?

4. filipvds

hi,

it's working for me know. I've configured the phone to use the tunneling-method (?)

But, now I can't get my 3cxphone on windows 7 not connected. I always get the message I cannot use this client in CTI mode and that I need a sip-client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.