3cxphone on android

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by filipvds, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. filipvds

Hi,

I've installed v12 in test and on my android phone I've installed the latest client.
    Conclusion:
    - I can register my extension on the phone
    - On the phone I cannot start a call (to another local extension). I always get the message "call forbidden".
    - If I register the extension with x-lite, I can start a call without any problem.
    - With x-lite I can call to the extension on the android phone, I can answer the call, but on the android phone I cannot hear anything. The mic on the android phone records the sound and I can hear it on x-lite.

Is this a configuration issue? On the server-log I get something like "caller unknown".

Filip

2. kevin

kevin Member

@filipvds

Could you PM me pics/screenshots of the relevant config pages of your 3CX Phone for Android?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Could you be a bit more specific, or post the log you are getting?

4. filipvds

hi,

it's working for me know. I've configured the phone to use the tunneling-method (?)

But, now I can't get my 3cxphone on windows 7 not connected. I always get the message I cannot use this client in CTI mode and that I need a sip-client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.