Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CXPhone sending doubled tones

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bstephenmitchell, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bstephenmitchell

Hello. 3CX phone on trial here for our sip softphone clients. The interface looks great and it seems to be very good - only issue is that when I am connected to an automated attendant and try to dial an extension, it is seeming to send multiple tones, and worse still, seemingly randomly.

eg: I want to dial extension 2446 - it dials 2224446, or perhaps 244444666 - always a different number.

Other softphones are working fine - so it is not a keyboard issue or anything like that. And oddly enough, I can dial the telephone number initially without issue - it is only once it is connected to an attendant.

Any ideas?

Tks,

Steve

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I have found, in the past, that double digit issues are generally caused by two type of DTMF signalling being sent, the audio tones in addition to one of the SIP message types.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.