• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CXPhone transfer dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetel2

Reaction score
Hi all,

i try the 3cx phone 6, and i want to disable transferdialog. so i do this UseTransferDialog=0 on ini file but no change.
anybody can help me ?

Re: 3Phone transfer dialog

Hi

Exit the 3CXPhone then, in its configuration file, under [General] section, add
PrefEx=1
Save the file, start the 3CXPhone then open the "new" Preferences dialog, then try to change your option from there.

Regards
vali

Hi there :)

are you fine ?

i have try but nothing. this is my ini file.

[General]
PrefEx=1
CallerID=3CXPhone
SndMicGUID=Plantronics USB Headset
SndPlayGUID=Plantronics USB Headset
SndRingGUID=Périphérique audio principal
Transparency=0
ActiveTheme=2
Skin=3CXPhone.cxs
ActiveProfile={A5BAB776-5BBA-4687-B30B-6540428498A7}
RunAtWinStartup=1
ShowDebugWindow=0
LangFile=strings_fr.ini
SipTraceLog=0
UseTransferDialog=1
LocalRecording=0
TunnelLog=0
ExpandPlus=1
NoEarlySounds=1
NoFocusSteal=0
OnComputerLocked=0
OnScreensaverStarts=0
SpeakerVol=0
RingingVol=0
UseTransferDialog=1
MicVol=0
VideoCamera=Périphérique vidéo USB
VideoAutoSend=1
VideoSendWhenInactive=1
UseVideo=1
xpos=676
ypos=244
Brightness=-22
Contrast=133
Saturation=108
Sharpness=25
EchoCancellation=0
RTPFirstPort=7000
RTPLastPort=7499
LocalPort=-1
AmPmClock=1
NoiseReduction=0
ActiveBLFBank=0
MP3Recording=0
MACAddress=723E9D6F1DED
CheckUpdates=1

tks advance Vali

Je suis tres bien, merci beacoup 8)

Ok, back to the issue. First of all, be careful to don't fall in the following trap:
- you have installed both Assistant (with 3CXPhone 5) and the standalone new 3CXPhone 6. If 3CXPhone 5 is running and you attempt to start 3CXPhone 6, after that the running 3CXPhone will be 5, so check in the About for version, to be sure.

About 3CXPhone 6:
- by setting PrefEx=1 (as you done) then, when clicking Preferences option in the main menu will open a "new", "reshaped" preferences dialog.
- In the NEW preferences dialog, on "Behavior" page, the last checkbox option is "Use assist dialog on attended call transfers". According to your ini file (UseTransferDialog=1) this option should appear as checked. So, unckeck it then press OK and try a transfer - the transfer dialog should no longer appear. Also, as an additional test, reload the configuration file and check if UseTransferDialog=0.

Please tell me if is working.
Regards
vali

Haaa :)

yes it's work. so before i have 3cx assistant and softphone v5. to be sure i have remove all config file and reinstall phone v6. now it's work.

tks so much, fast and works :)

Still few things about the new Preferences dialog:

- Behavior: expand + sign
Using the new Preferences dialog, you can expand the + prefix sign not only to "00", but to a user-defined characters sequence.
Therefore, if you specify "abcd", the "+123" will be dialed as "abcd123". Moreover, if you leave that field empty, the + will be expanded to... empty, menaing it will be stripped, and the "+123" will be dialed as "123".
- Behavior: automatically check for updates
If checked, 3CXPhone will check, everytime when starts, for updates on 3CX website. If new online updates were found, you will be prompted and asked if you want to install them.
- Audio: ring also PC speaker
There are three "alerts" to choose from, including a Test button. Alerts will be played in loop.
- Audio: call waiting sound
When checked and you are in a call, an another, incoming call will play some "tweets" on the player (not ringing) audio device.
- Video: offline image
You are able to choose a custom offline image. This custom image is available per-PC-user.
- Video: source quality
You can choose desired resolution for your webcam; 3CXPhone then will choose, from those provided by your webcam, the closest one.

NOTE: this "new" Preferences dialog is, let's say, in "beta" form, not finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.