3CXPhone v12.5 can´t connect to PBX

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dilo, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dilo

All,

after upgrading 3CX Phone System Pro to v12.5 I figured out a weird behavior:
    3CXPhone v12.0 has no probs with connecting, v12.5 won´t connect at all with exctly the same settings.

Who has the final tip to make it work?

Thank you

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Have you tried reprovisioning your 3CXPhone v12.5 using a welcome email ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dilo

Hi,

how can I do that? Can´t find a description for a reprovisioning of a 3CX Phone or how to generate a wellcome email.

Any clue?

4. livn46

In the management console, go to the Extensions section. Click on the extension in question, and one of the options on the top menu bar is Send Welcome Email (it's the option farthest to the right). That will send the provisioning file to the email address configured for the extension. You can also select multiple extensions and send several emails at once.

With 12.5 we also seem to have lost the ability to "manually" set up 3CXPhone: they don't seem to work right unless you set up your account using a provisioning file. Not sure exactly what's different.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dilo

Thank you so much, it worked!

I can´t tell you how many hours I was seeking for a solution on this issue. The German forum guys stayed quiet or hadn´t an idea either. Tomorrow I will make my team happy with your solution :idea:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.