• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cxphone v12 call forwarding grayed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

nouredine

Reaction score
hello,

We have a problem, on one pc the call forwarding button stays grayed out, no mather what i try.
If I use the same provisioning file on a other pc, i can change the forward rules. So the rights are good.
I've tried different provisioning file but all have the same problem.
When i log in as an other user, the button stays grayed out.

I've removed all the 3cx components (as far i could find them) from this pc.
I've cleaned out the registry as far as possible (searched for 3cx, but there are a lot of w3cxsd2001 runtimes in it).
Restarted the pc, downloaded latest 3cx software, installed 3cx, same problem.

Anyone any idea??

Hi nouredine,
there are 2 options on why that is happening:

1. in the 3CXPhone tab of the extension you have hide forwarding rules checked (although that is unlikely since you have tried the prov on another client and it works) or
2. In order to change the forwarding rules the account on the phone must be active and connected to the myphone server. if for some reason your first phone cannot connect to the myphone server while the second one can that is why this is happening.

can you check these please and get back to me if your issue persists?

Best Regards

Hello Andreas

The hide forward rule is not checked.

I dont follow the second part totally but, the phone that is used is registered and if the phone is been picked up the 3cx myphone is comming up and shows the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.