3CXPhone V12 SP3 Features missing compare to MyPhone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by oli123, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oli123

The SP3 of the 3CXPhone V12 is much better than the previous version, but compare to the MyPhone V11, it's still a regression.

Many users complains about:
    - The possibility to filter in the Call History between missing, IN, OUT call.
    - An option "notify on incoming calls" to disable 3CXPhone to pou-up for every call

Hopefully that an SP4 will be released soon.

2. Lukas

We used to have barge-in, now it's been moved to the "pro" version. In the past we used to have limited queue statistic, which with a paid "upgrade" were moved to the call center edition. Second time that a paid upgrade results in getting less features.

Users are complaining that the audio quality is much worse than with V11, a few are asking to go back to V11, they don't quite care about the new interface as it does not increase productivity. And this is after several weeks of use, so it's definitely not a "first reaction".

Our maintenance expires in February. If an upgrade that fixes the issues is not released by then the choice would be between paying for another year or going back to V11, which after all was working ok for us. Not a hard choice to make, I guess.

3. MCC Informatique

Hi,

I am agree with previous observations.For me, this is the click-to-call feature that is catastrophic in the V12 ... while she was perfect in V11.
    This is because the order is sent directly to the phone with the V12 as it passed through the PBX with previous versions.
    The problems encountered are:
    - The almost systematic obligation to validate the composition several times in 3CX Phone,
    - The noisy dial desktop phone,
    - The headset is always turned off while the dial (never found with the V11)
    - The requirement to have a compatible firmware on the phones (Yealink for me)

It gets a bit too much of a habit from 3CX called "final" versions should be BETA 1 or 2 ...

Jean-Pierre

4. jcasares

Exactly. We waited until SP6 to deploy it and still has issues with the replacement of MyPhone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.