3CXPhone V12

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jasonhayes, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

In Version 11 of 3CX MyPhone (windows), there was an option to "Call desk phone", this meant you could use the software on your PC to dial from the phone book and for it to call your desktop (hardware) phone it used to say "make call". With V12 and 3CXPhone it has changed to CTI which is not working. Now I'm using Avaya Phones which was from our old telephone system but work ok (expect being able to use dial codes (*)). Does anyone have a work around or any help they can offer? I know the simple fix would be to use phones supported by 3CX, but that was the really good point of 3CX that you could us almost any hardware.

2. bardissi

bardissi Member

Re: 3CXPhone V11

In version 11 call deskphone is still available in Myphone.

Are you taking about version 12?

3. jasonhayes

jasonhayes New Member

Yes sorry, I have change the Subject of my post, yes in Version 12 it has disappeared.

4. netswork

netswork Active Member

Since upgrading to 12 I have noticed we can not hold/park calls using the 3cx phone. We are using polycom handsets which dont support CTI.

I can park from the expanded presence menu...but not from the small 3cxphone client. You also cant drag and drop to transfer calls and you cant transfer via someones name unless you have the big presence window open.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.