• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CXPhoneSystem Service shutdown several times a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

philduv

Reaction score
Hello,

Still another problem.
The Service 3CX Phone System is shuting down several times a day => I have to start at new the service

I let a copy of printscreen of messages, and of the event in the Eventviewer

EventViewer Msg:
Faulting application 3CXPhoneSystem.exe, version 9.0.13530.0, faulting module 3CXPhoneSystem.exe, version 9.0.13530.0, fault address 0x00252435.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Thanks for your help.
Ph. Duvivier

Attachments

• shutdown3cx.zip
    39.5 KB · Views: 76
What version and edition of windows are you running this under?

philduv said:
Hello,

Still another problem.
The Service 3CX Phone System is shuting down several times a day => I have to start at new the service

I let a copy of printscreen of messages, and of the event in the Eventviewer

EventViewer Msg:
Faulting application 3CXPhoneSystem.exe, version 9.0.13530.0, faulting module 3CXPhoneSystem.exe, version 9.0.13530.0, fault address 0x00252435.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Thanks for your help.
Ph. Duvivier

Hello,

It's running on Windows XP Pro SP2.
It is real that its memory is a little bit light with 512Mb and I know that 3CX advise 1Gb.
It's a small DELL PC with advantage for this function that do not use a lot of electricity, no noise too.
I controled the used memory and I have "only" 334Mb/512, so I have still real memory free.

Kind Regards.
Ph. Duvivier

Like it was the first time since my installation that I rebooted my PC, I noted also that all the services doesn't want to start at the starting of the computer, even if they are in automatic mode.
In this way, I made a batch file that start with windows (I inserted a key in the register in this way).
I call this batch too in the recovery pageframe of main and database 3CX services for first, second and subsequent failures in order to restore the services quicly as possible, for the others services, I parametered these failures on "restart the service".

I note when I build my batch file that there is an important order to run 3CX Services (that's normal), and I'm asking me if it is not the reason why somes services was not started at the starting with windows (because failure action in the services was with a value "take no action", I imagine if the services was called in a random way, some services couldn't start if they failed to start in their first call).
If you tried to start 3CXPhoneSystem without the "3CX PhoneSystem Database Server" services, you can't, you can read in the execution of the batch file the mistake message about this.
If you tried to start some (not for all) other services before 3CXPhoneSystem, that doesn't work too because it depend of main program 3CXPhoneSystem.
With this batch file, I found a temporary solution to my problem.

I see the problem, that services do not start when windows xp is used, several times. i recommend at least to use windows vista business. but windows 7 has lower ressources-usage.

i think windows xp has problem to start services, because depandend services are not startet until the system tries to start the servcies of the 3cx phonesystem.

by the way: i recommend at least 1.5 gb of ram when antivir or other services are running on the same machine.

Hi, with what matistec added to this post, I would also consider to update from Win XP SP2 to SP3.
Also update fully your system with the latest updates and you will need to increase the memory of your system too.
Thanks and Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.