Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3rd party call accounting or reporting for 3cx

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by oliverm, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oliverm

Can anyone recommend any 3rd party call accounting or reporting software for 3cx? I want to be able to create better, more flexible reports, and have them emailed to me.

Olly

2. xkalib3r

Hey Oliverm

Any news on this one? I also need a more advanced reporting system...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. oliverm

No, absolutely none. Frankly I'm amazed.

We've lost out on some smaller jobs because of this need and are speaking to a 40 person sales firm about putting in a new phone system but the first thing they want is better reporting.

The call centre module is great for a live action display but as far as branded, schedulable reports goes, its no improvement on the basic features.

Olly

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I have heard about, but no experience with, Call Accounting Mate. There are some posts on the forum about it. May be worth a look.

5. scummings

Resource Software International (RSI) also offers call accounting solutions that are compatible with the 3CX phone system. You can find more information on their products at http://www.telecost.com.

6. rbc94

Yes. Matthew Orr and his company VoIPtoys.com has several custom addons for 3CX and very reasonable pricing. You can also find him on ideascale. Also, the upcoming V11 will have better reporting and supposedly reporting available via a web browser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.