Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3XC pbx and cisco call manager(2801]

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by inle, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inle

Hi all
    I have installed 3cX Phone system and I woul like to use a call manager that exist in our enterprise.

How can i add such a gateway in 3CX Phone as cisco is not in the list of gateways?

Thanks

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

Please explain a little more. Your wanting to call other phones that are registered to a cisco callmanager? Or your wanting to use the cisco 2801 as the voice gateway?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. inle

Hi
    My call manager use E1 cards, it has support for:

h323 to h323
    h323 to sip
    sip to h323
    sip to sip

There are cisco ip phones connected to it

I want to use 3CX PBX so we can use sip sofphones like 3CX client for example.

How to I connfigure3CXPBX to use my call manager as gateway for calling and receiving?

Thanks

4. willow

willow Member

you will need to create a sip trunk between the 3cx and the Call Manager. If you search the forums you will be able to find all kinds of information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. inle

Yes

I know i need a sip trunk. The problem how to configure it? how to create the sip trunk in the 3CX PBX?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.