3XC phone on iPhone4 doesn't run in background

Discussion in 'iOS' started by giannip, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giannip

Hi

I'm having an issue on the 4.

While application is open and active, everything works fine (receiving and calling).

As soon as I minimize the app, it's as if I'm actually closing it, as the red 3XC bar does not appear at the top as it should.

This in effect means that incoming calls don't come through.

If I call the number and open the multytask bar and tap on the 3CX icon, as soon as the app is full screen again, the call rings through.

Any ideas ?

Thank you
    Gianni

2. willow

willow Member

did you happen to reboot the phone. My iphone works just fine. when I minimize the app , the multitask red bar pops up and works like it should. Just make sure that the multitask mode is enabled and upgrade to the latest verison from the app store if you do not have it yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. willow

willow Member

also try turning off the multitask mode then let the phone register then turn it back on and let the phone register.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. willow

willow Member

I think i found the issue. it appears to be a bug in the 3cx. when you open it and close it, it works fine. if you make or take a call and minimize it it will not multitask. if you take or make a call and then go to settings and swap the multitask off and then back on, it is fine until you take or make another call. I heard that a new version of the 3cx iphone app is coming out shortly and maybe it will fix it.

5. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

this will be fixed in the next version, we lose connection to the audio ports while the iphone has to playback some other sounds and then we are off the multitask...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.