• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

4.0 Alpha Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITWorks

Reaction score
When creating a VOIP line in 4.0 Alpha it fails and the details of the event follow. I am using the same settings for Broadvoice I have used successfully with previous versions.

Cannot save External Line object: ERROR: insert or update on table "externalline" violates foreign key constraint "externalline_fkidfaxdn_fkey"<br />
DETAIL: Key (fkidfaxdn)=(0) is not present in table "dn".<br>#0 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(94): safeExec(Object(PDOStatement), 'Cannot save Ext...')<br />
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExternalLine.php(77): CallContext->safeExec('insert into ext...', Array, 'Cannot save Ext...')<br />
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\gateway_lines_upd.php(869): fExternalLine::save(Object(oExternalLine))<br />
#3 {main}

Internal server error

I also get an error when trying to edit Outbound dialing rules.

I get exactly this error message too when adding a VoIP provider.

I've just installed 3CX v6.

The last time I was setting up 3CX was back in February (v3 I think) and I managed to set up the same VoIP provider OK.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks

Thanks for this suggestion.

I tried it and I still get the same error.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Thanks
Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.