4128 Memory Leak

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rnoguera, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rnoguera

After some hours running, 3CX, uses 800Mb memory (instead of 9Mb) and all available processor power. Restarting the service fixes the problem. Somebody else is having that problem?
    O.S. is Windows 2003 Server.

2. aguilar

aguilar New Member

hello
    yes this happen to me also, running w 2003 server

cheers

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Remy

Have version 4128 running on W2003 SP2 fully patched, after 2 days only 11Meg of ram and approx 4% cpu.
    Hardware is intel mini atx fanless celeron 1200 with 512Meg. 2 voiplines,1 pstn and 5 users

Remy

4. bluefox8080

bluefox8080 New Member

All seems fine with my 3CX running on XP SP2 10,128kb RAM used by 3cxPhoneSystem.exe

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. hagesol

Hi,,,

I have the same problem with vista home premium 32 bit. I have start an stopp all the 3cx applications - When I turn off 3cx Phone system media server, the cpu is going down to normal... And when I start the media server the cpu is going up to 100 %.

My computer;
    AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 GHZ with 3 gb ram

Any fix for this problem?
    Lars

6. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I had a client experience this today. They were having audio problems - one way could hear the other couldn't. Restarted the services and all is well again.

I'm going to schedule a services restart every day at 2am to avoid this until a fix or something comes up.

7. rnoguera

I did a backup + deinstall + install +restore backup and the problem apparently dissapeared.

8. Resolve

Add me to the list....

We have a client that is experiencing random one way audio. usually after a transfer.
    We notice that the server log has *very* frequent stun request to stun server errors. Reboot and all is well

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.