504 Server Time-out with Patton SN4114

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aslampa, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aslampa

I have configured 3CX V15 with Patton SN4114. Inbound calls are working fine but when I make outbound calls I am getting message Call Could not be established

3CX Log shows the below error

Call or Registration to 172333333@(Ln.10025@Bahrin) has failed. 192.16.11.250 replied: 504 Server Time-out; from IP:192.16.11.250:5060

Anyone can help to fix the issue please

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Off the top of my head, I would say that a response to the call (INVITE) was never received by 3CX. This may be because it was sent to the wrong IP, or port. Confirm that IP of the device, and the port, match in both the 3CX trunk settings and the device. Successful registration alone is not enough to guarantee outgoing calls to a gateway.

3. aslampa

Is there anyway to confirm the reason

If it is IP or Port issue, it should have affect inbound calls too. Right? The inbound calls works fine here.When i make call I can see the calls are trying to connect in active call list of patton gateway but it is not by passsing through. Do you think its something with dialtone mismatch or something

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Not necessarily. gateways register to 3CX just as an ATA/VoIP set would, but, outgoing calls don't follow that registration information. that is put into the trunk settings by you. There may also very well be a setting in the gateway that is incorrect. If the gateway has a Syslog feature, then you'd be able to see what is happening internally. I don't think it has anything to do with a dialtone mismatch unless you have a feature to wait for dialtone and the tone and the setting do not match.

5. aslampa

Okay. The configuration i used is generated from 3CX phone system while creating the gateway, no other manipulation. I need to see how i can utilize syslog monitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.