• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

5080 port is busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsi

Reaction score
Installation Failed to 3CX 5.1. Message error: 5080 The Specified port is busy or in use.Before I uninstalled version 5.0.
What solution ?

I had the same problem.

I fixed it by:

1) Reinstalling version 5.0
2) Reboot
3) Removing version 5.0
4) Reboot
5) Installing version 5.1

Hi folks, Im a newbie to 3CX. Im trying to install the v5.1 and have failed.
I have also faced same problem, I have searched for v5.0 but all download links are pointing to the v5.1 link.Is there somewhere i can download v5.0 from?

many thanks in advance

vamutiti

Hi Vamutiti
I Have 5.0 3752 and 5.0 3790 But I do not know The 3CX will agree with old version installation or not?

Thanks amygoda. I would like to try out the suggestion of installing v5.0 then v5.1. Can you advise where i can download this v5.0.

many thanks

Same problem with the new version.

:roll:

:[

Hi AndreasMetal,

You should be stop the service of "3CX VoIP Client Tunnel" before install 3CX phone system. Please find the command as below:

net stop "3CX VoIP Client Tunnel"

Thanks !!

I tried this but says in greek: "Δεν επιτρέπεται η πρόσβαση". That does mean "Access Restricted"

What can i do now ?

Thanks..

Ehm..I have write the command in command promt, right?

Byeeeeee

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :shock: :shock:

I stop the service from "Task Manager" > "Service Manager"
And works :D

Thanksssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.