Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

90% Working

Discussion in 'Android' started by mrmaggoo, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrmaggoo

Hi all, hope someone here can help. I am running an * Box behind a NAT. I have a dd-wrt router w/ milkfish (rtp-proxy) set up. I installed 3cx android on my Hero Sprint. When I'm on my WIFI network, 3cx works like a charm. When I disable wifi and test over 3G, is when I'm running into problems. First, the positive. I can call local network extensions and they can call me and have a conversation! An outside number (cell or POTS) can call my * box and reach my HTC Hero 3cx android enabled extension and have a conversation over 3G. Pretty cool. When I try and dial an outside number (cell phone or POTS) is when the problem occurs. I can't get audio to work. The call reaches the party but when connected, i get dead air. Party can't hear me and I can't hear them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.