Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

A few questions

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Arone, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arone

Hello,

I just recently got 3CX installed on my server. I upgraded from a different PBX.

Is there any way to get something like the switchboard on our company's website maybe through a socket/push URL? I would like to see a list of active calls, incoming calls, when a voicemail is being left, etc. Is there any way to do this without loading the actual page to the 3CX webclient panel from the external site?

Is there a way to send an email each time a call gets completed (like with voicemails but for all calls with the attached audio clip)?

I see you can setup one URL to ping when a call is ringing/connected. Is there any way to ping that URL once the call finishes/ends?

Appreciate the support!

Thanks,
    Robert

2. Arone

Oh, also, is there any way to integrate the incoming call notification on the side of the screen on an external website (like you see if you are logged into the webclient when a call comes in)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.