AASTRA 53i setup MWI and PARK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sirdraco, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirdraco

I have been trying to wrap up our 3CX installation, but there are a couple of features holding us up.
    One is the ability to set a Message Waiting Indicator (voicemail indicator) on the programmable buttons for an extension other than the phones extension. Is this possible with the AASTRA 53i and 3CX? We want extension 101 to be able to see that there is a message waiting for Extension 110.

The other issue we are having is the call PARK feature. I have tried the *00 and *01, but it doesn't work. I also tried the PARK feature on the AASTRA programmable buttons, but it doesn't work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. zensoftware

zensoftware New Member

Hi Chris,

Sounds like you are on the Free Edition?

If so then I'm afraid neither of these features are included. MWI and Call Parking/Pickup are only available in the commercial editions.

Hope this helps.

Emmet.

3. sirdraco

No. We have a paid mini license installed, with upgrade insurance.

4. zensoftware

zensoftware New Member

Hi Chris,

Hmm, it may not be registered correctly.

If you install the 3CX Assistant do you get presence information on the other users?

Also, install the 3CX VoIP Phone and try the * codes again, if they work then the phone may not be setup correctly if they dont work then it sounds like you license isnt registered correctly (we've seen this happend before), in which case try going back to the Free Edition and re-registering your license.

Regards,

Emmet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.