Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Aastra 6739i BLF problem

Discussion in 'Windows' started by DanReid, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanReid

Ok, not had much luck with problems previously, but I'll have another go!

I purchased an Aastra 6739i for my 3cx system (lovely phone, btw) and successfully auto-provisioned it from 3cx. All seems to work fine, except the blf soft keys. They seem to work fine, lighting up when someone goes on a call - but then they never go back to "on hook" status. They simply remain as if the person is on a call forever. I double-checked on MyPhone and in the management console and the extensions were shows as not on a call.

The keys are autoprovisioned from 3cx for internal extensions and the Aastra phone web console shows them as configured as "BLD/Xfer" keys. The phone's firmware is version 3.2.2.56.

2. maddrm

I have an opposite problem. The BLF status goes red when the person is on the phone, but if the phones ring again, their status becomes available, even though they are on the phone at the other end.

3. running

I have a similar issue, if I put someone on park it will work the first time around the red light will go on and off correctly but as soon as a new call goes through I can still park and un park calls no problem but the BLF status light does not change at all. Reboot will fix it but the issue will just keep happening.

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Please report this issue to Aastra.
    The phone processes BLFs. PBX just guarantees that information is provided correctly.
    If 3CX PhoneSystem is doing something wrong then we will be glad to receive support ticket submitted by Aastra and discuss it. At this moment we don't have any information why it is happening on Aastra phones.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. dig1234

Any updates on this very old issue? It plagues us daily!

We have v12.5 sp2 with lots of aastra 6731i on latest 3cx provided firmware.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.