Aastra 6755i not working in 3CX (no sound)

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Deividas Seikis, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deividas Seikis

Hi guys,

In our company we have around 6 of this phones and ramdomly they stop all working with the same issue. The issue is that u can call outsite and you get calls also but when you pick up the phone you can not heard anything and the caller also. i tried to reconfigurate the phones but did not help. Any ideas what could fix this issue ?

2. Deividas Seikis

*777 don't get sound also.

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Deividas Seikis

What version 3CX are you running and what service pack are you on? Also what firmware are the phones running?
    Are the phones provisioned with default templates?
    Do you have different phones that work?

4. Deividas Seikis

Product: 3CX Phone System Professional Edition
    Version Number: 15.0.0
    the service pack is the latest one we can not find the exact version in the new 3cx v15
    The phones Firmware is also latest version 3.3.1.4358
    We used the default templates indeed, but we had to change some settings afterwards via the phones webadmin page to get them to work.

all windows,mac os, android and i OS are working fine, only the aastra phones dont get sound anymore.

5. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Are these local extensions? meaning are the phones in the same network/subnet as the PBX?
    Can you see the phones as registered in the management console / phones tab?

6. Deividas Seikis

No, the PBX server is in a data center. but the phones were working fine and without changing any setting the sound from the calls is not working. u can heard the ringing but as soon you pick the phone the sound is gone. The *777 zelf call dont get sound neither.

yes, the phones have the extention registered.

7. dblackmon

I am having the same issues with a V15 setup with Aastra 55i phones. All phones are internal to the LAN no external extension at all using a Patton FXO gateway. You can answer an external call and randomly you can no longer speak to the external person but you can hear them. This doesn't seem to effect internal traffic.

8. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @dblackmon

Try installing a 3CX phone for windows in the local network and see if you are getting the same behaviour. If you do then it's probably a problem coming from the patton. If you don't then it's probably the phones.
    Also make sure you are running the supported firmware that was tested and use the default template if you are not already as a test.
    https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/aastra/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.