Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Aastra DECT/IP + Aastra 142d with 3CX ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mdelamare, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdelamare

Hi there,
    I got some interesting feedback with my previous topic, so I'm now asking for a last question :

In my configuration we need to work with DECT phones everywhere.
    Indeed, I need to be sure that any people will be able to move around with their phones.
    Pb : Snom M9 phones only allows 9 phones to be connected on 1 base. And as we'll be at least 90 users on our main site, some 3CX "experts" told us that it's possible to use Aastra DECT/IP antennas, combined with Aastra 142d (or 610/620/630) phones.

And this may work fine with 3CX, allowing us to use roaming and hand-over possibility, plus advanced functions such as centralized address book...
    Do you think that DECT/IP solution is reliable ??? As Aastra is propriatary brand, I'm not sure this will work.

Thx per advance.

2. mdelamare

No one can give me a clue ?

3. Nick@Troosters

Hello, did you find out if it worked ?
    I have the following systems but would like to know which one of them I can reuse for use with 3cx and voiptelephony :
    5 DECT Stations Type SB4+
    devices :
    Aastra Office 45 (Analogue phone)
    Aastra Office 160 (DECT)
    Aastra 630d (DECT)
    Aastra Office 135 (DECT)
    Aastra 5370IP (fixed phone)
    Aastra 620d (DECT)
    Aastra 610d (DECT)
    Aastra 5360ip (fixed Phone)

4. trificsystems

You double posted this one! See the original for response on all the models

5. trificsystems

In theory any SIP handset whether fixed or DECT will work with 3CX. Its advisable to use supported handsets where possible however I have had good results with Aastra SIP DECT handsets. They have a better range than most and voice quality is good

6. assad-sit37

Hi,
    @ Nick: the subject was treated since 2011. My previous colleague as done the choice and oriented its requests to a 3CX Certified partner.

@ trificsystems: you are right. But in DECT products you don't have a lot of choice even if you need real dect roaming. At this time we only found Aastra and RFP L3x that allow this feature.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.