Aastra Phone Book Configuration.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by YouuShiii, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YouuShiii

Hi !

I need some help with aastra provisioning especially for the phone book !
    I'm Using 3CX Phone System 12 SP1 with 8 Aastra 6755i Phones.
    After hours of battle, everything is working like a charm, call, xfer etc ...
    But I don't know how I can configure the access to the 3CX Integrated Phone Book. I've tried a lot of things, with the aastra_phonebook.csv, but i really have no idea where I have to configure it.

Someone can Help me ?

Thx !

2. YouuShiii

Nobody can help me ? :-(

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

The phonebook is provisioned automatically by 3cx. If you have your phones auto-provision the phone book will just work.

I have found that phone book works better with the 2.6 releases than the 3.x releases.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mlump

mlump New Member

YouuShiii,

If your using the v3 Aastra firmware with the default 3cx provisioning settings in regards to the phone-book they will not work. With the v3 Aastra firmware you need to modify the 3CX setting to use the HTTP path for the phone-book location:

Default:

########################################################
    ### Phonebook Settings ###

# The "directory disabled" field enables or disables access to the 3CXPS Phonebook. Valid values are 0==Enabled, 1==Disabled. The provisioning template sets the value to 0==Enabled.
    directory disabled: 0

# The "directory 1" field specifies the filename which contains the Company Direcory (3CXPS System-Wide Phonebook). The provisioning template sets this value to "aastra_phonebook.csv", which is filename for the phonebook generated by 3CXPS in Aastra-compatible format.
    directory 1: aastra_phonebook.csv

New Settings:

### Phonebook Settings ###

# The "directory disabled" field enables or disables access to the 3CXPS Phonebook. Valid values are 0==Enabled, 1==Disabled. The provisioning template sets the value to 0==Enabled.
    directory disabled: 0

# The "directory 1" field specifies the filename which contains the Company Direcory (3CXPS System-Wide Phonebook). The provisioning template sets this value to "aastra_phonebook.csv", which is filename for the phonebook generated by 3CXPS in Aastra-compatible format.
    directory 1: http://%%pbx_ip%%:%%pbx_http_port%%/provisioning/%%PROVSUBDIR%%/aastra_phonebook.csv

This is assuming that you are using HTTP provisioning.

5. YouuShiii

I'm trying this and will inform you of the result !
    Thx !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.