• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Aastra phones BLF get stuck on

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsukraw

Free User
Reaction score
I have a customer who had a previous TrixBox phone system running Aastra phones.
We replaced the system with 3CX and incorporated their existing Aastra phones into it and additional Grandstream phones.
The grandstream phones do not have any issues but the Aastra phones from time to time will have the BLF/ Call Park stay on like there is a parked call. It is a sporadic issue and does not happen on them all at the same time. It might be 1 or 2 phones with the light on and all the others do not which would make me believe it is a phone issue of not clearing the notify to light it button...

Has anyone ever ran into this before? I know Aastra phones are not in the supported list but like i said the customer had them prior.
3CX v12/SP3
Aastra 6721i running 3.3.1.2217

I have ran into this before, unfortunately i was never able to get this to work properly. I ended up having the customer use MyPhone to Park and Unpark.

And you were using Aastra phones as well when you ran into it?

Yep, Aastra 6757i and 6739i phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.