Aastra provisioning problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ricambi America, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricambi America

At one point in time, I was able to download our centralized phone-book from the 3CX server to an external 55i phone.

Now, for some reason the 55i doesn't appear to make any connection to the server for download (although the phone is registered and works perfectly fine as an external extension). The 5481 port is properly open on the 3CX server and all services are running. The /provisioning/ directory looks right, the MAC looks correct, etc.

Is provisioning somehow limited by the NAT (full cone, systemic, etc) ?

I've struggled with TFTP and really would simply prefer to provision the phonebook via HTTP. Any suggestions?

p.s. I am on 7.1.7139

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What are you running? IIS or Cassini?
    Can you take a screenshot of your Phone Provisioning settings in the Phone Management and gimme a look?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ricambi America

See attached:

Attached Files:

• pic1.jpg
      pic1.jpg
      File size:
      41.9 KB
      Views:
  4. Ricambi America

One more note... the GXP2000 phones in our office (also a remote location to the server) get their phonebooks just fine. They use the same "select interface IP address" , as you'd expect.

It is only the Aastra which seems to have trouble.

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Sorry i should of clarified a bit better :p

I meant the "PHONE" Management Interface. As in going in the Web Page of your Aastra :p

6. Ricambi America

I have blacked out our 65.xx.xxx.xxx server address.... but believe me, it's really there! :)

Attached Files:

• pic2.jpg
      pic2.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
    • pic3.jpg
      pic3.jpg
      File size:
      67.5 KB
      Views:
  7. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Just as i suspected.

Remove the Slashes from the "Provisioning" and try again.
    And yes i'll get that guide corrected :p

8. Ricambi America

THREE CHEERS FOR 3CX !!!! Birds are singing, the sun is shining, and life is good again! Fully populated, and looks great!

THANK YOU!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.