Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ability to change default Recordings Storage Directory

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by IT Hamster, Jan 6, 2016.

1. IT Hamster

We used to be able to define where each tenant could store their recordings in v12. In a hosted environment, it's critical that I can have my recordings moved to an archive storage and still be accessible by 3CX for that tenant when they need recordings.

Right now on V14, I have no option to change the default Recordings Directory and now I have to create .bat files to routinely move files off of C:\ to an archive when my C:\ becomes full.

My C:\ is high-performance storage where 3CX Server is installed and is expensive to expand for something as basic as storage. Ideally, I would point all tenants to store recordings on a lower-performance (Cheaper) storage solution that is accessible by 3CX. This used to be a feature in v12, but is no longer available. Please bring it back!

Thanks!