Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ability to purge call logs and Chat automatically after x-days

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by actbig, Oct 11, 2016.

Ability to purge call logs and Chat automatically after x-days 5 5 11votes
5/5, 11 votes

1. actbig

We had the request from a customers works Council to automatically delete call logs and chat after X-days.
    Or set a maximum call log amount.
    They don't want to save employee data for long time because of data Privacy Policy.

1. So it would be nice to limit the te saved amount of call logs and chat messages.

2. The User can only delete his own call logs over 3CX Phone. It would be nice he can delete his own call logs and chat over Web-Interface, too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

I would also like this feature. One of our locations has 300k+ calls now and it's pointless to keep them after a certain amount of time.

3. 12494

12494 Member

I suggest a Purge that would retain X days of data - so the call reports function would not be useless after a purge.
    Also, a warning on the current Purge button to let the user know to forget about requesting activity report for a while after a purge.
    Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. the60

the60 New Member

add: Reports & chat logs to any auto-purge functionality.
    BTW: 300k calls is nothing. the database can handle much more than that.

5. SonicScrap

Is there any update on this?
    I could not find the feature in my recent installation (or google).

This would be really handy, because the EU changed some laws on data privacy recently...

6. Benedikt Machens

In the days of GDPR a must have!