Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ability to rewrite caller IDs per port?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dab, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dab

dab

I'm not sure if it's really not documented or I didn't find it in the manual.
    Can someone direct me to the detailed description of this feature?

Regards,
    Daniel

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

It is coming in the next release. IT was written in the manual because it is definitely going to be in Version 9. We disabled this feature in the beta as it was not yet the final version. The next version will have this option.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dab

dab

Thanks, for this update. Can you tell something about the beta release cycle, is there a release date for beta2?

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes - planned for next week with this feature mentioned included.

Do you want me to send you a build with the CID reformatting? Send me an email nb@3cx.com and I will send it to you if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.