Ability to stop ring group calls being pushed to 3CXPhone on mobiles

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by AlexHeylin, Nov 30, 2015.

Ability to stop ring group calls being pushed to 3CXPhone on mobiles 4.7 5 3votes
4.7/5, 3 votes

1. AlexHeylin

Make ring group calls obey the status as set in 3CXPhone. I do NOT want to be woken up three hours early every time a call overflows in the office ring group - but I DO want the mobile on so I can be reached in emergency. With PUSH on for my extn (so 3CXPhone mobile works as I want normally) there's currently no way to prevent group calls from waking phone and ringing it - regardless of status setting. Please don't suggest queues, there's at least two reasons it won't work for us.

3CXPhone mobile is a GREAT thing in v14 - but this is a major flaw IMHO because of the negative impact that can ONLY be mitigated by turning the phone off completely (or disabling all data which is effectively the same thing).

2. JStellato

This is a great idea. We ended up just turning the ringer off on those in ring groups on the iOS App, which isn't a good solution.

3. AlexHeylin

The quit and ignore push option added in v14 SP2 is helpful. To go beyond that functionality I suppose we'd go to queues instead of groups.