about 3rd party call recording software

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sky01110227, Nov 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky01110227

Oct 20, 2009
    because im using a free version of 3CX...the call recording is not available...
    so i was thinking ....is there any 3rd party software that can do it ?
    so far i found one ...it's called Oreka.... but it's confusion..
    i installed it....and made some calls between extensions....but there is no voice files in Oreka directory.....:(

and i read Oreka's manual.....it didn't say much about how to config it :( ....

the manual only outlined the following...

Configuration of OrkAudio and its plugins is performed by modifying the config.xml file. Core OrkAudio configuring parameters are the following:

EnableReporting this parameter controls wether recording activity is reported to OrkTrack
    StorageAudioFormat this parameter controls the final file format of the tapes. valid values are the following: gsm, ulaw, alaw and pcmwav

CapturePlugin this parameter controls which audio capture plugin should be used. Valid values are VoIP.dll and SoundDevice.dll (or libvoip.so and libsounddevice.so under Linux)

AudioOutputPath this parameter controls the root directory where capture and storage audio files are stored. It can be a relative or absolute path.
    TapeFileNaming this parameter controls the final transcoded file naming scheme. It is a csv list of elements. If an element matches a keyword, it will be replaced by the corresponding value. If an element does not match any keyword, it will be used verbatim in the file name. Example:

i don't understand how to set it up :( can some1 please help me :) ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.