• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

About to purchase a load of iPhone 5s'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gav

Reaction score
I'm about to purchase a load of iPhone 5s for our business.
I know at the moment the 3CX iOS App works with this phone, but is there anything in the pipeline that might render them unable to use the 3CX iOS App?
I'd hope to get at least three years out of them before having to upgrade.

@Gav

Hi Gav

Basically, if there would be a limitation, that will come from Apple, not from us. For instance, our client was (and still is) both 32-bit 64-bit, iPhone/iPad compatible, but starting with iOS 11 Apple offer from AppStore only the 64-bit version, which is no longer compatible with older, 32-bit devices, like iPhone 4s.

We have an iPhone 5s for testing - the only downside of using such device is that it's slow, but otherwise is perfectly operational.

To my knowledge, there is no plan from our side to discontinue 3CX client on iPhone 5s.

Regards
vali

@Gav
Just come in my mind, an useful advice: don't forget to take into account the "battery factor" - since you said you plan buy a load of iPhone 5s expecting to use them at least three years, if I would be you, I would ask the nearest Apple Shop if they will be able to provide iPhone5s' batteries... in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.