Access Company Phonebook over Database-Phone Numbers missing

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mini25, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mini25

May 28, 2014
    is there a way to access the 3cx company phone book directly over database? 3cx loads different Exchange contact folders into the company phone book and they are also displayed correctly on the management interface. But if i look on the phonebook table of the phone system i could not see the whole phone book. Although der are all contacts inside this table there are some phone numbers missing.

For example:
    If i create a new contact in a global outlook exchange folder with a phonnumber in "company phone number", the number ist displayed in management interface after 3cx does the import of the exchange contact folder. But if I take a look into the database I could not find this number. Also if the phone book is synchronized to the different IP Desk phones, these numbers won't be transfered. But they are available over 3cx sofphone client. Where does 3cx store those phone numbers?

It would be great, if someone could help me...

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
  2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member
    3CX Support

Aug 1, 2013
    Re: Access Company Phonebook over Database-Phone Numbers mis

Hi there,
    The phone numbers going in hardphones directories are the ones set in Mobile field of the company phonebook contacts. Kindly ensure these fields are filled in those missing numbers you noticed.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.