Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Access from chrome on Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by Peter Richardson, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter Richardson

Peter Richardson New Member

Hi all,

I'm using a HTC U Ultra. I use Chrome to log into the PBX and when I go to extensions, the view keeps scrolling me back to the top. I can't view any extensions past the first one or two before it scrolls back to the top. Even if I hold my finger on it.

Also, the view in either portrait or landscape mode obscures most of the information. Please see attached.

This has been an issue even on my previous two phones, the HTC One M9 and HTC One M8, so for about one to two years this issue has been going on.

I've just tested it on an iPhone 7 and although it doesn't automatically scroll me to the top, it does obscure the information which makes it difficult or impossible to select the desired extension to edit. Please see last photo.

Attached Files:

#1 Peter Richardson, Dec 25, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Peter Richardson

3. Peter Richardson

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Peter Richardson

Please note that the mobile version of the app was primarily designed for tablets where it works and looks ok. On a phone you can request the desktop site for now where you can zoom in and operate it like you would on your desktop pc. I can see the issue you have mentioned and i will look into it to see if something can be done to change the behaviour.

5. Peter Richardson

Thanks very much @YiannisH_3CX

I wonder why any emphasis would be put on managing it from a tablet, considering most of us carry our mobile phones with us 24/7, and a lot of us use our phones for managing systems on the go.

Will you update us here when you have some progress/news on this one?

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes, i will let you know once i have something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.