Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Access the database V7 - Internal Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by acolville, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. acolville

I am trying to build an app that reports the status of exstentions on a number of 3CX servers (they are linked via brdges). I looked at the CallReporter and this is fine for extenal calls, but it does not seem to show any data for internal ie extention to exention calls. Access using the Logsreader AC seems to be restricted to a number of tables.

Any pointers about opening the other tables, and where interrnal calls are logged would be very useful!

Thanks in Advance!

Alistair

2. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

You are not going to want to built a loop to read call info live out of the database, Its just asking for trouble. You need to tap into the 3CX API which is capable of answering extension queries.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. acolville

I would use the API if I could find some documentation on it! The very sparse amount on the Wiki is not a lot of use! Also the API can also only be accessed on the server. But I could access then store the result to the network...

We have three sites each with their own Server, linked with bridges. We have a recpetionist who can answer calls and transfer them etc for all the sites. All of this works. But, and it is a big but, BLF and presence info is not passed over the bridge. Hence the receptionist cannot see the status of each extention unless they are on the local server.

What I am trying to do is find a solution like the 3cx assistant which can connect to more than one server at a time

Any ideas?!

Thanks,

Alistair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.