Access Voicemail Database on Linux

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Alldayrr, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alldayrr

All,
    I'm trying to build my own voicemail manager on Linux for easy web access similar to what voiptools has (too bad it's only for windows). What is the best way to access the voicemail database?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alldayrr

Oh thanks! I noticed it says windows only. Can this be used on my cloud Linux instance?

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes, it can. The API is a .NET Core 1.0 API which works both in Windows and Linux.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Alldayrr

Got it Thanks! Salamat!

6. voiptoys

voiptoys Member

We are working on a Linux version of Voicemail Manager. If you are willing to work with beta code, I can probably get you an early release.

7. Alldayrr

Oh cool! Yah I reached out to you guys before i went on here to ask. I'm open to test out your Beta Version and provide feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.