Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Accessing Latest Version

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bannerks, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bannerks

Hello i purchased Small Business Edition less a than a year ago complete with one year upgrades.
    I am running V11 3CX.

How and where do I access fully licensed version of 12 and upgrade instructions?

Thanks
    K

2. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

V12 is available on here on 3cx's site http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/download-phone-system/. You need to use the backup and restore tool located in the 3cx folder under start/Windows button---> all programs---> 3cx phone system--->3cx backup and restore tool--->. From that point you will want to backup your existing 3cx configs and save those. Once completed with the backup you will run 3cx uninstall, once uninstalled go to the link listed above download 3cx v12 while running 3cx v12 install at some point you will be asked do you want to upload an existing 3cx config or create new you will select use existing 3cx config and you should be good to go.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bannerks

Hello
    Thanks for your reply. I was about to underake this upgrade in line with yuor instructions and notice there is no option to "backup 3cx configs"
    There are options for 1. include voice prompts and music on hold, 2. include voice mails, 3. include call recordings, 4 Include call history, 5. Include contents of firmware history. Please clarify?

Thanks

4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Sorry those are backup options you can decide to backup the voicemails or not, call recordings or not, firmware folders or not etc....I would assume youd want to back up everything in which case youd check all boxes if not omit what youd like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.