Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Account Label for iOS and Android client

Discussion in 'iOS' started by macfusion, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macfusion

I have several 3CXPhone different customer Accounts defined on my iOS device and often switch between them to directly call customers. It would be useful if a label could be added such as Acme Corp 1, Acme Corp 2 to the accounts so I could immediately identify the correct extension account to activate.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

in iOS client, you may edit Account's name: Settings/Accounts/account/Name field.

In the current version, it will be preserved until you re-provision that account, when it will be overwritten by the Display Name.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. macfusion

Thanks. A most useful hint.

4. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

@macfusion

We just released a new BETA of our iOS client, 15.2.4.118, which fixes also the account name being "overwritten" by the Display Name when re-provisioned, so it should work properly now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vali_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

We just released the "official" 15.2.4.122, it contains the fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.