Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ACD Agent follows user

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Guvna, Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guvna

Hi all.
    I'm trialling 3CX in order to come to some informed decision away from an ageing system we currently have in place.
    I'm having issue with ACD agents. Presently, we have a hotdesking system whereby salespeople can come and go from different desks. They each have their own ACD number and can just log onto the phones with their number and all their buttons, settings and favourites are moved to wherever they log in.
    However, I can't work out how to make this work on 3CX. From what I'm seeing so far, is that the physical handset is provisioned to a queue, and you can only log in or out from that particular phone.
    Am I missing something here at all? I would like the ACD number to follow the user, not the handset.

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

Currently not possible, if you have physical handsets - talk of hot desking coming but not sure how this will work and which phones it will be available with.

Currently the only solution is 3CX softphones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.