Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Acrobits Softphone on iphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mhnichols, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhnichols

Hi,

I am using Acrobits softphone on the iphone, to connect to 3cx, but am using the pptp VPN functionaility on the iphone to open up a tunnel to keep the call secure rather than opening up our 3cx server to the outside world.

all works fine and the call is great, but i seem only able to use the ulaw codec.

I have the g729 codec on acrobits, but if I set this to be the only codec to be used I seem unable to make a call.

It looks like i may be missing something on the server to allow g729 to be used, but i am using a 24 license version with 12 g729 channels?

Any ideas on how to get the g729 channels to work?

Thanks

Mark

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

I will try and test this for you never did give it a shot in VPN mode. Will get back to you on this one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alexsch

Hi there ,
    The application Acrobits Softphone on iphone does not exist on the Greek appstore, does anyone know where can i get it or if there is a similar app to make iphone work on 3cx? i try the app name Adorephone with success when i call other extensions but with no luck when i have an incoming call (no Voice at all).
    Thanks

4. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Well im not too sure what is available on the greek appstore. But all I can suggest is too look closely at the reviews and download accordingly. Sorry I can help you more, maybe other people have some kind of workaround to installing software that is not available in your country.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.