Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Activation fails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by channaveera, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. channaveera

Hi,

I have downloaded the 3CX Phone System 5.1 with this i have got a demo license. When i try to activate, i get the error " License Key activation Failed License 18 System 12007".

2. AndreasMetal

Hello. Demo License for 3CX PS 5.1?

I think, that there is only a full feautured account with 2 calls for 3CX PS 6 for testing..

Ehm..

3. swanny

Hi

I got the same thing with 3CX 5.1 i have also tried installing 3CX v6 Beta, i get i different message which amounts to the same thing.

Could not contact License Key Server, makes a bit more sense.

I have discovered since then that this is because i am behind a large Firewall and Proxy Server, PHP is not configured by default to work with a proxy.

I found the information below in a PHP Article for (PHP.ini) it might help you, but i could not get it to work in my environment.
    I have asked for changes to our Corporate Firewall, this might take a while.

[Verisign Payflow Pro]
    pfpro.defaulthost = "test.signio.com" ; default Signio server
    pfpro.defaultport = 443 ; default port to connect to
    pfpro.defaulttimeout = 30 ; default timeout in seconds

; pfpro.proxyaddress = ; default proxy IP address (if required)
    ; pfpro.proxyport = ; default proxy port
    ; pfpro.proxylogon = ; default proxy logon
    ; pfpro.proxypassword = ; default proxy password

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.