Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Add Branch problem

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by No-body, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No-body

I cannot find the option to add a branch in the Error Handler and in the module Conditional.
    In conditional it is not a problem since you can copy an existing branch, but in the error handler it is a problem.

Using VAd 2.0.3679.0

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Right click on the conditional component or error handler box, and select the add branch option.

3. No-body

Unfortunately rightclick doesnot give me the add branch option :)
    Could it have to do something that VAD is not installed on the 3CX Phone Server?
    VAD is running on my notebook Win7x86, while the 3cx phonesystem is on a server in the same network.

4. VAD_Support

I'm attaching 2 images, one shows the conditional component and the other shows the error handler.
    You need to select the conditional component, right click on it, and you will see that context menu with the Add Branch option.
    The VAD can be installed locally or remotely, no problem with that.

Attached Files:

5. No-body

As you can see below... i tried that. First select the component, rightclick and... no Add Branch

Attached Files:

6. VAD_Support

That is really strange. I never saw such a thing.

Do you have a .NET language pack installed by any chance? I checked the code, and the VAD is filtering some context menu options by name, and it uses the "Add Branch" text for that. If you have a .NET language pack installed, then maybe the component gives a different option name to the VAD, and that's why the option is being filtered...

7. No-body

You are right, i use a dutch languagepack for .net, i will try to play with that and let you know the results.

**edit: Installed and configured English languagepack today....Add Branch is also working to me :) Thx Vad Support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.