Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Add pause for external calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by exeicom, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exeicom

Hi,
    how can I add a pause between international country code and phone number when I transfer the call to external number?
    Example:
    If I call number 0039 (area code) 01193452365 (phone number with prefix), the extension formard rule is: 003901193452365.
    If I want add a pause, which sintax I must use ?
    I try:
    0039,number
    0039(space) number
    0039!number
    but doesn't works !
    Can anyone help me ?
    Thanks
    Daniele - Exeicom

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I do not think that was even thought about......

I would like to see something like a "," that introduces a 1 sec pause or something. That used to work on the old analogue pbx's.

Perhaps they can add it, typical for international numbers a DTMF burst does not do well on the international exchanges.

3. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

It completely depends on your hardware (PSTN gateway). try to check its dial plan settings / abilities.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I am aware that it is possible to set the dial plan etc, but I think that should be native PBX functionality, as the PBX initiates the dtmf sequence is it not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.