Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Adding a third person to a call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mmcully, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmcully

We are getting ready to switch to 3cx but we need to figure this out. We often will be talking to a client one on when and the need comes up to add a third caller from within the office to the conversation using the 3cx assistant. Is there an easy way to do this? I'm having trouble finding it if there is. Thanks,
    Cully

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

If you are using v9 then when you are in the call you can right click and Create Conference call which will allow this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mmcully

Thanks for the input. We are on version 9. I am aware of that option but within that option, how do you include the existing call? If I create a confrence from that point there doesn't seem to be a place to add the existing call to the confrence.
    Thanks,
    Cully

4. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Sorry i misread your original post.

I thought you were adding an external caller not already in a call.

When in a call the 3rd person (3cx extension) can barge in and then all 3 can talk

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.