Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Adding Extension Rule causes major fault

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MatsW, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MatsW

When I add an externsion forward rule on a 3CX server 7.0.4708.0 running on a fresh install of XP Pro SP3 (attached to a domain) then I get an exception in .NET (Microsoft .NET Framework-version:2.0.50727.1433; WebGUI-version:2.0.50727.1433). See below

If translation is needed of the error messages then let me know
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Serverfel i tillämpningsprogrammet /management.

Värde får inte vara null.
    Parameternamn: collection
    Beskrivning: Ett undantag som inte kunde hanteras uppstod när den aktuella webbegäran kördes. Mer information om felet och var i koden det uppstod finns i stackspårningen.

Undantagsinformation: System.ArgumentNullException: Värde får inte vara null.
    Parameternamn: collection

Källfel:

Ett undantag som inte hanteras genererades vid körningen av den aktuella webbegäran. Information om undantagets ursprung och plats kan identifieras med undantagsstackspårningen nedan.

Stackspårning:

[ArgumentNullException: Värde får inte vara null.
    Parameternamn: collection]
    Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Content.ProcessRequest(HttpContext objHttpContext) +1650

[HttpException (0x80004005): Värde får inte vara null.
    Parameternamn: collection]
    Gizmox.WebGUI.Server.Content.ProcessRequest(HttpContext objHttpContext) +4944
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +358
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Versionsinformation: Microsoft .NET Framework-version:2.0.50727.1433; WebGUI-version:2.0.50727.1433

2. MatsW

It seems like the 3CX version is v7.0.4744.0, but the odd thing is that "Server activity log" says

10:51:53.319 [CM501002]: Version: 7.0.4708.0

3. discovery1

discovery1 Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MatsW

Thanks! Upgrading to v7.1 solved the problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.