Adding features to 3CX billing rates and CDR

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Zahed Kelani, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Zahed Kelani

Although 3CX reporting has a lot of variety of reports. I find 3CX billing rates lacking in features in comparison.

I suggest adding 2 features that will make it more flexible and accurate:

1 - Add the "office hours" concept to billing rates page. Some service providers provide different "off peak" and "on peak" rates that depends on the time of the outbound call. 3CX should be able to record different rates depending on time of the call.

2- Configure different billing rates and assign them to different trunks. Simply by making multiple 3CX billing rate tables (with different customizable names) and assign these rates depending on the outbound gateway/SIP trunk (this option should be available in GW/SIP trunk configuration page). This will greatly help when the system is connected to multiple service providers with different rates.

So, In summery. Adding multiple billing rate tables that can be assigned to Trunks. and add timings to each table with multiple rates depending on time.

Regarding CDR, I noticed that exported time stamps are always in UTC (+0:00) timezone. Please add "timezone" option to CDR menu to allow sending CDR output with correct time stamp.