Adding Speed Dials

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dmaunder, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmaunder

When you click on the Add button to add a speed dial, it would make much more sense to leave the cursor in the text box in edit mode (with the default text selected) This way after clicking on Add, you can immediately type the name of the person, then tab to the number.

It would also be good to have Keyboard accelerators on the Add/Delete buttons ie Add delete etc so you press Alt-A for add, Alt-D for delete.

Also, a toolbar icon to edit speed dials would be good, as would an edit option when you right-click on a speed dial.

These are all just how people expect applications to behave.

But it is still a great application.

2. asfuture

asfuture New Member

He dmaunder
    i agree with you. it's still a good aplication but it could be better.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. asfuture

asfuture New Member

i agree with you matt. i think, if you know the traditional speed dials (on a traditionaly PBX) as a database on the PBX that could be use from any extension. i think that this will improve the mark position of 3cx. But you have to think that in the future the Speed Dials will be changed through the contacts from anybody.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We are adding a centralized company phone book to v6. A server based personal phonebook will follow soon after in v7...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.