Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Adding VOIP Providers - Exception Occurred Error (Ext Line)

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nakerjack, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nakerjack

I have previosly had 3cx phone server running with no problems. However I just completed a reinstallation of Vista and now am unable to add VOIP accounts

The full error message is
    "An Exception OCcurred VoipProviderRules Error: External Line"

has anyone else had this problem or knows of a solutions... the only thing I have done different this time around is chosen a 5 digit extension rather than 3.

Any help would be awesome - thanks in advance.

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

HI

What version and build of 3CX are you running?

If you are running 5 digit, can you ensure that the VOIP provider 'Virtual Extension number' is not in use by some already existing extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sohocs

I am having this issues as well. I am using the current version. (I think). This is loaded on a windowsXP Pro machine i also setup a 7 digit ext.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Can you give us what your Version is? And btw.... 7 Digit Setup? :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.