Additional report types

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Anonymous, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3CX has already made available reports for basic calls and filters by extensions, reports for ring groups of various type and for queues, but soe far there are no reports for Trunks? or Routes? I have a few clients with various quantites of PSTN lines and we'd love to be able to see charts/graphs of concurrent external calls and/or minutes used over a time frame. This would be a wonderful tool with with to judge/monitor external connection capacity for those using POTS, even as a failover. For instance, how would we look up how many calls either failed over from SIP Trunk to PSTN or Overflowed PSTN lines to the backup SIP connection?

2. p.renner

Using V14, I have got the exactly same use case.

Need do know how many concurrent calls on a designated trunk or PSTN gateway are active over a given period.

Currently trying to construct something like that via call reports - externals calls IN and OUT - but this is very work intensive.

Report options for trunks and gateways would be very nice. If we did miss an equivalent option or possibility with the tools 3CX provided, please give a little hint. Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be blunt, most distros of Asterisk have had this functionality for YEARS. I can't imagine that 3CX isn't capturing that in the table that they're pulling Call reports from, why not expose that field as well?