admin/user portal

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by holziusa, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holziusa

i like to stay logged in indefinitely but it keeps logging me out

any ideas
    thanks inadvance

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

It logs you out for a reason, probably you have it set to log out according to office hours. What version of 3CX are you using and does the same thing happen for all extensions at the same time?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. holziusa

using the free version
    latest updates sp4

4. holziusa

yes all extension
    i have multiple internet explorer (v8) windows open one for each extension

5. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

I have attached screenshot, please ensure the two top boxes are unticked.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. holziusa

free Version: 9.0.15776.0
    i no longer see the "Automaticaly log ...."
    thanks inadvance

7. mfm

mfm Active Member

It seems like we have misunderstood each other from start and only seeing you title have I realised. Am correct to say you are referring to the user interface rather then queues or otherwise. Trying to get us back on track. IF you are referring to the interface. Then a session will only stay open for an amount of time you cannot keep it open. What are you trying to acheive by leaving it open anyway?

8. holziusa

you are absolutely right.
    i have extension that are only answered by voicemail, currently setup to send email when a message is left which i auto check every five minutes or so. i used to keep a visual of messages stored but since we gone to voicemail/attachment its much more effiecent

i do stay logged into the management console all of the time just to monitor registered devices which I would really like to
    see some sort of supervision and alert function

we have an issue with a current provider which we have to change the proxy server consistently but thats another ? in this forum
    thaks for your feed back

9. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Cant you monitor your registered devices with the assistant, it is correc that you cannot yet monitor voip provider or gateways at this time with it. Buit if you need to monitor extensions then you should be covered. Otherwise there is no fix for it :roll: . You need to relogin after some time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.