• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Advice required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek66

Reaction score
I had a fully operational and functional 3cx V10 operating on our system. I backed the 3cx system up and did a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional on the computer and reinstalled 3cx and restored my backed up database. Now I can ring out but people cant hear me, I get the error message Event Id 12294

"Call to 0438*******@(Ln.10011@Pennytel) has failed. [V4 202.85.243.105:5060 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=892] replied 603 Declined from IP:202..85.243.105:5060"

What does this mean and how do I go about rectifying it.

I have had a look at the firewall it says that 3cx is allowed to go through
I have turned our Modem on and off, I have re-started the system several times.

Thanks in anticipation

Go into your trunk settings for that provider and be sure that everything looks correct.
I'm suspicious as to why there is nothing behind Pennytel, in the log.

Derek66 said:
Call to 0438*******@(Ln.10011@Pennytel) has failed.

No .com after the Pennytel?

Derek66 said:
UDP target domain=unspecified

Whose IP is this, I get no reverse DNA lookup, is that Pennytel or your DNS server trying to tell you something?

Derek66 said:

Thanks for helping the ip must be pennytel's it is not mine- there is no .com on the Description

Australia? Perhaps sip.pennytel.com?

Did you get this working. A DNS query does show that IP belonging to from sip.penntel.com

So it looks like you are reaching them
Derek66 said:
replied 603 Declined from IP:202..85.243.105:5060"

But, they don't like something you are sending.

If you've gone over all of your settings, and everything looks correct, I would save some time (and hair pulling) by calling them (or emailing) and asking what they are seeing and why they are having an issue with what you are sending.

Because you have moved to a new system, the only other thing I could think that it might be are the firewall settings, although, the log seems to indicate that you are getting through to them.

I'm assuming on the fresh install of the operating system, that you did all of the updates, from microsoft.

Leejor thankyou for your advice, I removed 3cx, made sure I had all the updates and then reinstalled, whitls the error still shows, I have clear phones, so that is great = thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.