After a little time -> Not registered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi at all.
    I'm italian and I have 10 accounts with Skpho.net, a VoIP provider. Any account have a number VoIP-IN.
    If I add this Provider, and configure my 10 accounts in Number of VoIP lines (If multi-line is supported), and insert all in the next window, I see my numbers are Registered...
    ... but, after a little time, I see not registered!
    I can call out, but incoming calls not work.

with x-lite, if I insert the same account, I see P-Registrar-Error: Too many registered contacts

Where is a solution?

I can't insert my 10 accounts singularly because "Proxy Hostname or IP" must have non-empty and unique value

Regards,
    Elia Finotti

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I modify a data in one line of a provider (es. Allow outbound calls on this line: yes|no), the Phone System re-register all the lines of this provider?
    Perhaps the problem is this...

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

beta 3 will have VOIP provider improvemenst

Since we are so close to release of beta 3, i suggest to retry when we have beta 3. WE have made some improvements to the VOIP provider interface which should allow for wider compatibility with more services.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mrLunkwill

I had tha same problem in Beta2 - Try Beta3 it seems like the problem is solved.

//mrLunkwill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.